Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Aged Coimbatore Couples Fucking





very sexy bum, would love to take my face close to her bum and sniff her arsehole.
my chicks arse is like this babes arse. my chick used to return from work, lie naked on her stomach, work on her laptop and eat the hot samossas i brought her. while she was eating the samossas i would spread her arse cheks and lick her arsehole. i would get excited no end every time she would look over her shoulder to watch me lick her arsehole while she continued to relsih the samossas. i would keep thinking that she is eating the samossas and i am relishing her arsehole from where the samossas will come out the next morning. beleive me a girls arsehole tastes great after a long day at work, because the blend of sweat, shit and fart is too good.

No comments: